The City of Attleboro is holding its annual Winter Night Festival in Downtown Attleboro, MA on Saturday, February 25th, 2017 from 5-9pm. The Attleboro Arts Museum is a festival partner and is organizing a juried “Craft Fair and Art Sale” that will be part of this city-wide event.
Plan to visit the Museum to support our local artists and artisans. You’ll find an range of handmade jewelry, accessories, bath products, artworks and more. Scroll down of a list of our talented participants.
Participating artists and artisans:
- Anam Cara Aromatherapy of Pawtucket, RI – All natural aromatherapy mists. www.anamcara-ri.com.
- Art of the Gem of Warren, RI – Cute and fun beaded jewelry for kids. www.facebook.com/artofthegem
- Baubles & Things of Attleboro, MA – Handmade beaded jewelry, crocheted & silk scarves (including infinity scarves), hats and natural lavender sachets.
- Bea Soapy of N. Dighton, MA – Handmade milk soap & body products for men and women. Salt bars, face cream, foot pumice soap, body exfoliators, dog soap, lip balm and clay bars. Products are made from goat, coconut, and soymilks. www.beasoapy.com
- Ben Macomber of Attleboro, MA – New England inspired original watercolor paintings both framed & matted.
- Creations by Maris of Mansfield, MA – Hand-woven textiles, scarves and tote bags. www.creationsbymaris.etsy.com
- J Gracie Bowtique of Taunton, MA – Handmade hair bows, headbands and seasonal wreaths.
- Jam Sweet of Attleboro, MA – Homemade sugar free jams and jelly.
- John Hunter Housley of East Providence, RI – Original abstract landscape and shadow box paintings. www.johnhousley.com
- Kave Rock Alpaca Farm of Rehoboth, MA – Handmade natural alpaca fiber winter apparel, hand-knit items and yarn. Kave Rock will be bringing their irresistible alpacas! www.kaverockalpaca.com
- Kim’s Crafts & Treasures of Attleboro, MA – Hand-painted slates, slate coasters, wood coasters, coffee mug racks, decorative wine glasses and slate & wood clocks.
- Knitting by Sue of Taunton, MA – Hand knit hats and gloves. www.facebook.com/Knitting-by-Sue
- Mittens By Linda of North Attleboro, MA – Mittens made from recycled wool sweaters.
- Paper Lings of Walpole, MA – Origami floral bouquets, aliens, crane ornaments and individual flowers. www.paperlings.net
- Paulmark Greeting Cards of Attleboro, MA – Original rhyming greeting cards and assorted notecards. www.paulmarkgreetingcards.com
- Rejuvenated Jewels and Designs of Pawtucket, RI – Upcycled jewelry & hair accessories at affordable prices. Custom made earrings and bracelets are offered on the spot – come design your own jewels! www.etsy.com/shop/RejuvenatedDesigns
- Scented Pleasures by Lina of New Bedford, MA – 100% Soy wax candles and all natural bath & body products. Including beeswax lip balms, shea butter & beeswax lotion bars, cold process soaps, organic bath bombs and natural bath truffles. www.scentedpleasuresbylina.com
- The Robin’s Nest of Bellingham, MA – Hand-made winter fairies, assorted crocheted items such as hats, scarves and gloves, handcrafted herb stuffed brooms, kitchen witches, incense bottles, and hand-felted enchanted home gnomes. www.therobinsnestma.com
The Museum is pleased to have the following exhibitions on display during the 2017 Winter Night Festival:
- Ottmar Gallery – Then and Now 2017: Interpretations of Selections from the Attleboro Arts Museum’s Permanent Collection
- Community Gallery – Oil Paintings from Rick Shiers