Our volunteers are passionate, committed and dedicated!
The Attleboro Arts Museum creates an environment for all staff, interns, volunteers and trustees that is
conducive to creativity, growth, ingenuity, resourcefulness, imagination and inspiration. We believe in
lifelong learning, a passion for discovery, innovation – and “Arts for Everyone.”
Attleboro Arts Museum volunteers:
- Want to give back to the community
- Enjoy working with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Meet a range of talented individuals (artists, arts educators, etc.)
- Are adaptable and enjoy exciting projects
- Want to share their enthusiasm for art and culture
- Have fun with others who share their passion
- Are greatly valued!
The Attleboro Arts Museum offers opportunities to volunteer to complement your schedule! Depending on the day of the week and the time of day, there are a variety of opportunities from which to choose. The Attleboro Arts Museum strives to recruit, develop and retain volunteers and interns from racially and culturally diverse backgrounds and persons with disabilities.
Partial List of Volunteer Opportunities
- Administration: Assist with daily operations and technology projects.
- College internships: Earn college or community service credit; explore career opportunities in the arts, education and museum administration.
- Education: Teach an art class, assist instructors with camps and children’s classes
- Exhibitions: Hands-on support during gallery installations.
- Facilities: Paint, organize, upkeep of grounds, simple maintenance, etc.
- Fund-raising: Outreach, networking, ticket sales, etc.
- Hospitality: Entertain guests at events; greet visitors at receptions
- Public Relations/Marketing: Writers, e-communicators, editors.
You can reach us at 508-222-2644 x13, or use the form below:
Your comments or questions are welcome.
The Attleboro Arts Museum, 86 Park Street, Attleboro, Massachusetts, 02703 | 508.222.2644