Little things can go a long way.
The Attleboro Arts Museum has a simple wish list of items that we can always use. Please be sure that all items are new or gently used. If you have questions call 508-222-2644 x15.
We thank you in advance!
- Smooth rocks – that are somewhat flat. Minimum size: approx. 2″ x 1″; Maximum size: approx. 3″ x 3″. We will be painting these stones during a special project in March 2017.
- Boxes of tissues (we have come to learn that you can never have too many of these during the winter months)
- A box of non-clasp, card stock, two-pocket folders to hold 8.5″ x 11″ documents (any solid color)
- A full-size, free standing ironing board with cover
- Unused Ziplock Plastic Bags: Storage and Freezer Sizes (mid size and large)
- Tray liners for painting
- Post-it® Notes (all sizes and colors)
- Black Sharpies (all sizes are welcome)
- Standard light bulbs (60W)
- Inexpensive, battery operated wall clocks for art studios
- Packs of AA batteries
- New sheets of foam core in either black or white
- Painting roller covers (9″, medium-density)
- Wall painters – to assist during gallery installations. You could also help to paint/touch-up pedestals, shelves, etc.
- Tape: clear packing, masking, painter’s, and all colors and styles of “Duck” Tape ® – any width
- 1″ and 2″ bristle brushes for gallery wall painting
- Masonite Drawing Boards with Clips (18″x24″ or 24″x36″ preferred)
- Rolls of paper (will be used as table coverings in our studios). Roles should be at least 30″ wide and can be kraft, white or other colors.
- Pencil-top erasers (any colors)
- Paper cups for our spring water dispenser
- Glass cleaner (any brand)
- Clear plastic storage bins with covers. Ideal sizes would be (L x W x H):
– Small: 16″ x 8″ x 5″ or 16″ x 13″ x 5″
– Medium: 23″ x 16″ x 12″
– Large: 28″ x 19″ x 16″
- Plastic palettes for use with acrylics and/or watercolors
- Wet Wipes
- Glue sticks (preferably Elmer’s brand)
- 5″ x 7″ or 8″ x 10″ sheets of Plexiglass for use in monotype printmaking
- Printmaking brayers, new or gently used, 4″ width
- Unused artist materials (acrylic paint, paint brushes, stretched canvases, pastels, etc.)
- Expo brand white board colored markers, both thin and thick nibs
Did you know …
Our Museum School is registered with the Box Tops for Education program?
Bring in those box top coupons found on cereal boxes, tissues, butter and other grocery products and the Museum will process them for funds to support our children’s art classes.
We will happily accept these coupons at any point.
Please call 508-222-2644 x13 if you have any questions.
Wish List items can be dropped off during regular Museum hours: Tues. – Sat. 10am – 5pm.
Attleboro Arts Museum
86 Park Street, Attleboro, MA 02703
Our sincere thanks to the generous supporters who have brought in items from our list. We’ll remove an item when we are saturated with a particular supply – until then, keep it coming. We are very grateful!