FREE! ARTS NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM!
Sat., Aug 26th, 2017, 6 – 7:30pm.
All students enrolled in our eight week-long summer art sessions and their parents/guardians are invited back to the Museum to celebrate our 5th annual “Arts Night at the Museum.” This special event will conclude our amazing summer of art together. We hope you’ll join us for a free evening of artful fun – including a photo op with you and your favorite piece of art you created this summer. RSVP to 508.222.2644 x10.
The Museum will be providing:
- A place for your child’s favorite piece of artwork to be displayed
- Art crafts & projects for the whole family
- A fantastic art-making raffle
We are asking families to bring:
- Your young artist’s favorite piece of art that they created this summer at the Museum (please only bring one). Artworks will be on display for the entire event (6-7:30pm) – this is a great photo opportunity!
- A blanket or camp chairs for sitting on the Museum lawn
- Your own picnic dinner
- Insect repellent (this is an ALL outdoor event)
Please keep in mind that there will be no rain-date for this event. Wish for good weather! In the event of a weather cancellation, the Museum will be sending an email announcement to our RSVP list as well as posting an announcement on the homepage of this website.