The Attleboro Arts Museum is holding its 4th Annual All School Show – an exhibition opportunity that is free and open to students of all ages who were enrolled in a W. Charles Thompson Museum School art class or workshop during our 2016 WINTER, SPRING and/or FALL sessions.
Saturday, March 4th, 2017:
– 4th Annual All School Show Exhibition: 10am-4pm
– Show Reception & Museum Open House: 2-4pm – free and open to all!
Information for Museum Students
Artwork Delivery Dates:
1. Tuesday, Feb 28th from 10am – 5pm.
2. Wednesday, March 1st from 10am – 12pm.
We want to include all the artworks that have been selected for our 4th Annual All School Show; please understand that we cannot except artworks beyond March 1st at 12pm. We are planning to curate and hang the exhibition that afternoon. Thank you for your cooperation!
• Eligible students will have the opportunity to submit one piece of art, per art class and/or workshop that they were enrolled for each round of our 2016 Museum School programming. Museum instructors have given students an identification form for each selected artwork that is eligible for the All School Show. Some artworks have already been collected and are being held at the Museum from our Drawing & Painting students’ ages 5-13 during our 2016 Winter, Spring & Fall sessions.
Please call 508-222-2644 x15 to inquire about your piece(s) of art or Download a 2016 Eligible Artworks for the Museum’s 4th All School Show Listing.
• We encourage artwork(s) to be framed (this is not a requirement). If framing is preferred by the student, we ask that all 2-dimensional pieces have a wire hanging system on the back and that the piece does not weigh more than 50lbs.
• An All School Show PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT and ARTWORK IDENTIFICATION LABEL must accompany each piece of artwork delivered to the Museum for our 4th All School Show exhibition.
• Students are responsible for the delivery and pickup of their artwork(s). The Attleboro Arts Museum will not be responsible for artwork(s) left beyond the scheduled pick up dates. Pick-up Dates: Saturday, March 4th from 4 – 5pm OR Tuesday, March 7th from 10am – 4pm.
OF NOTE: All two-dimensional artwork will be hung with pushpins (with the exception of framed work) and all sculptural artworks (ceramic, paper mache, etc) will be displayed on draped tables or pedestals (if available) in the Museum’s main Ottmar Gallery.
Bring a friend to the Museum! Our All School Show reception has been combined with a Museum Open House! Enjoy a family art & crafts station and Museum School faculty demonstrations of art created in our studios.