- Members’ Exhibition
- Line – 2017 National Juried Exhibition
- Artwork delivery dates: November 17th, 18th and 19th
- Exhibition dates: December 9th – February 2nd
- Opening Awards Reception: Saturday, December 10th; 2 – 4pm
A full Members’ Exhibition prospectus will be posted shortly – but keep in mind these important details:
- The finished size, including the frame, of each 2D piece cannot exceed 36”x 36” or weigh more than 30lbs.
- Sculpture must weigh under 100lbs with a maximum footprint of 36”x 36”.
- All 2D work must be firmly framed and ready to hang with sturdy framing wire before delivery to the Museum. No clips or saw tooth hangers. Gallery wrapped canvases will be accepted, but staples cannot be exposed.
- Film/video must be submitted with technology to display your work.
- Works with wet paint will not be accepted.
- Once artwork is delivered to the Museum it cannot, under any circumstances, leave the gallery until the show’s conclusion. Please check your schedules in advance to make sure that your artwork can be on display through February 2, 2017.
There are no exceptions. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please check back for a full prospectus to be posted shortly.
Line – 2017 National Juried Exhibition
Call for Artists: Line – A National Juried Exhibition
Open to all mediums, sizes & concepts that relate to, or include, a line. Imagine … a chorus line, signing on the dotted line, horizon lines, a police line up, waiting in TSA lines, cross-hatching, long and winding roads, zip lines, crossing the picket line, lines in the sand, tally marks … where and how do you draw the line?
Line will be on display at the Attleboro Arts Museum from June 16–July 15, 2017. Six prizes of $100 each will be awarded.
All mediums & interpretations of Line from US artists will be juried. There is no size limit for 2D, however all entries (both 2D & 3D) cannot weigh more than 100 lbs each.
A full prospectus will be posted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in Line.
- Submissions: By April 25th, 2017. Note: All national juried exhibition submissions will be collected through CaFÉ (CallForEntry.org) in 2017. The call for Line will go live shortly. Please check back.
- Opening Awards Reception: Thursday, June 15th, 2017; 7-9pm
- Exhibition Dates: June 16th – July 15th, 2017
Image: Let’s Stop Here (detail) by Erin Spencer.
Attleboro Arts Museum, 86 Park St., Attleboro, MA 02703